Thursday, September 20, 2012

update!

because lately my blog has been full of ridicuously random post, i should probs give some kind of update on the real stuff huh?

1. school is hard
i mean really hard
 
2. BYU makes me feel inferior and stupid, but i love it and wouldnt have wanted to go anywhere else.
 
3. Even though its not easy, i love my nutrition class
 
4. My book of mormon teacher is amazing, i feel excited hear him talk
 
5. both Calculus and American Heritage are another story
 
6. i thought i was good at math
i thought wrong
 
7. my roommates are pretty great people
even though they make fun of me for going to bed before twelve

8. i eat lot of smoothies and apple sauce
 
9. the most exciting thing in my life is when i have time to watch a TV show on netflix.
 
10. madi? best roommate ever.  last night she talked to me on the phone while i walked to my car, in the dark, all by myself.  guess i have no faith in my rape whistle. 

11. i have found that out recently that prayer is one of our greatest blessings. its amazing to me that god hears us, and even when you think he isnt going to anwer your prayers, he does.

12. my advice, pray often and dont take it for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Adjusting to the craziness of BYU is pretty tough. Don't let it make you feel inferior--you are amazing and so smart! Just work hard and you will be fine. I'm glad you're having fun and hope it just gets better and better :)

    ReplyDelete