Wednesday, September 5, 2012

the scattered brain of a college girl

I feel like school is taking over my life.
i dont eat
i dont sleep as much
i dont have time to talk to my friends
i should facetime them, but when?
i feel like sometimes they think i have forgotton them,
and sometimes i think they have forgottten me
i miss them
i dont even feel like i live in my apartment anymore
i might as well move into the math lab
it is normal that i like it there
the people are smart and i get all my homework done.
i enjoy classes
i hate the homework
also when i am not at school, and not even doing my homeowork,
all i am thinking about is school. problem?
everyone at school is so smart.  i think i am the stupid one
i thought that in college my blog would improve, i think it has gone even further down hill
i  think it is dying for good this time
sometimes i wonder why i didnt go to hair school.  not because i would like it, but think about it.  they go to school and take classes where all they do it cut hair.  why did i go to a university again?
and at times i want to cry
but at those times i have to punch myself in the arm and tell myself to suck it up, hardwork will pay off in the end
hopfully

1 comment:

  1. We FaceTime everyday. Basically. But I guess we don't really qualify as "friends" anymore, simply "cohabitants of apartment 286"

    ReplyDelete