Wednesday, October 3, 2012

october is here

the only time i have to blog is at work, when i should really be working
for some reason i have been craving candy, all the time.
that time of the month was this week, lets just say, i went kinda crazy
my last midterm is today.if you think my stress level will significantly decrease. you would be wrong, theres always something to be stressing about...thats my motto
i cant wait for this weekend.  General Conference, the mormon holiday is what i call it.
i get to go home, sleep in my own bed, have real meals and hang out with the fam
if you could see my face right now, you would see it smiling
im excited
also i get no fall break
but my friends do, and i cant wait to see them
we will party
thats all i have to say
cheers to a pointless post

No comments:

Post a Comment