Tuesday, May 24, 2011

who needs school when you can have something better.

okay since school is almost over,  and most of my classes are pointless, i decided that i just dont want to be there anymore.   i am either watching movies or just sitting there in every period. so i skipped third period.  thankfully my lovely mother ,who is just so nice, excused me.   me and my lovely friend left school and had lunch.  now for lunch we went to what i believe is possibly the closest thing  to heaven ,Zupas.  if you have not been to Zupas you dont get out enough and you are totally missing out.  they serve soups salads and sandwhiches, which are absolutely amazing. if i go too long without eating there, i honestly go through withdrawls.  i am boring and always get the same thing, but why change it if its not broken right.  after lunch we had time so we went accross the street to target.  i bought an amazingly cute bag that i have to thank cammie for because if you hadnt of said anything ,i probably wouldnt have bought it.  it is just what i have been looking for forever, and it just made my day happier.  i was feeling so good and so satisfyed. Then i had to go back to school,

 and my day got significantly worse.

1 comment: