Monday, May 16, 2011

think of the possibilities all because a mailman did his job

today something absolutely amazing came in the mail.
my passport!!
i was so excited for it to come i really dont know why but it was one of the things  i wanted for a long time

i think i just love that i could take this and travel the world all i wanted.  and one day i will.  one day i will experience the world, and do things that i cannot even dream of, and it all starts with this one book.   i can leave Pleasant Grove Utah for a little bit, i can forget all the problems and frustrations and learn to love the world around me.  i will have so many adventures with my friends and family and whoever wants to come with me,  with just a few pieces of paper.

and with my passport, i will make memories that will never be forgotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment