Friday, May 27, 2011

Dear Jr Year,

i dont quite know how i feel about you.  our relationship has gone up high, but has sometimes dropped a bit low.  there have been times where you have made me think twice about myself, and there are times when you have brought a lot of stress and worry. you have not always made me feel good about who i am. you have not been my favorite and you have definately not been perfect.  but there are no hard feelings, because  i have made many great memories, had a lot of laughs, and met some amazing people because of you. and without you, i would have missed out on a lot of important experiences that have make me a better person. 
but i have to let you know,i am letting you go.  its time for a change,  its time for me to move on, and i am not looking back.  i am looking forward to the future.  i am looking toward whats to come, and i cant wait for the new and exciting adventures that i will experience. i want to thankyou for what you have done, the more i think about it, the more i realize that you have truly made me a stronger person, but i am not sorry to see you go.  its time to seperate, its time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment