Sunday, March 20, 2011

Really!

i woke up this morning expecting my day to be the same as sundays always are.  I tried to sleep in as much as possible and barley got ready in time for church.  i made it on time and sat on the same bench that i always to.  the bishop got up to the stand as he usually does, but today he made a very surprising announcement.  He told us today that next sunday they were having a stake meeting to discuss the new ward boundries.  thats right, my ward could possibly get split up!  i dont think you know how scary this is for me.  i absolutley love my ward and pretty much everyone in it.  we are so close and i am friends with everyone in the young women.  i know change is great and everything, but in this case i am not a big fan.    some of my best friends are in my ward, and of course i will still see them, i am just not sure how things are going to end up.  some people i will probably never really see again and that is what freaks me out the most.  i wish that the bishop wouldnt have told us today, it just gives me a whole week to stress and worry about it.  they say that whatever happens, that it is for the better.  but the way i am feeling right now, i am not so sure.  i just dont want anything to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment