Monday, March 21, 2011

my weekend in a nutshell

had a HOSA competition ( health occupation students of America, i think) and had a blast
won third in state... thats right baby!, i even got my very own bronze metal
dropped underwear in the toliet, shh no ones supposed to know
watched many hours of black tv mixed with some reality tv
slept in arguably the most comfortable bed of my life
found my love for scrubs
dont remember eating one healthy thing
probably drank 10 gallons of dr pepper
wishing i had my DNA on a necklace
make plans to have a bon fire and burn all my HOSA things, and have smores
bought super cute boots and a Awesome T-shirt
spent basically all of two days with the "anatomy couple", can anyone say PDA
went to Panda Express, i forgot how much i love it here
feeling like i gained 10 pounds
got $45+
gave pretty much all of it to my mom
found out pretty much the worst news i could hear at this point in my life
and i cried just a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment