Friday, March 4, 2011

its finally coming to an end

Monday: i found out all my ceramics projects were due soon, ya i havent done anything.

Tuesday: i had to take the ACT, dont worry, i know i did bad.

Wednesday:  i went shopping, i found nothing, therefore i felt horrible about myself.  then i had to go to a relief society dinner.  But on the upside, they had good lasagna.

Thursday:  it was just a stressful day.  went to a forever long girls camp meeting.  i totally appreciate all that the leaders did, it just went way too long.  but before that i did something that i was dreading. i will not speak of it, but its done.

friday: started HOSA project.  it is exciting that we are doing it, but we started to late and have so much to do in such little time and then babysitting of course cant forget that

Saturday:  i have to clean my house and my room, go to work, do homework, work on HOSA and go on a date with mi papa for my birthday.

and on top of all of that i did in fact start my period this week, ya, not a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment