Tuesday, September 13, 2011

its a new day, its a new life, im feeling good

after doing my daily hour or so of blog stalking and after reading blogs that make me think, and that ispire me, i take a look at my own blog. and well that truth is, i am not so happy with it.  thinking back, i cant recall even once where i have written a post truly for myself. 
when i sit down at the computer and sign into blogger, i find myselft repeating these steps:  1. i read the latest post of blogs that i love, the ones that ispire me, make me think and make me smile 2.  i start comparing their wonderfulness to my blog   3.  instead of writing about my experiences or about what i feel, i think so hard about how i can make my blog like the others.  4.  i write a crap blog post.
so since i have realized this i will first apologize to any of you that have waisted your time reading
and next, start fresh.
i want to not erase my whole blog, but from now on , i want to write a new and improved blog.  i want to forget the past posts and focus on writing the experiences that made me grow, the ones that made me love life, or the ones that make me laugh.   i am not saying that my blog is going to be deep or poetic, probably not even a little.  but i what i am saying is that everything i post will be coming from me.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey me too! I have changed my blog probably a good six times, title font background and all that good stuff! Don't stop till you're happy with it :)

    laughyourwaythroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete