Thursday, September 1, 2011

im much appreciative

thank you snooze button for allowing me to push you over and over again
thank you mom, for making yummy food everyday
thank you club carnival for getting me out of class early
thank you pleasant grove promanade for selling cheap jeweryly and $25 dollar TOMS
thank you brain for understanding math
thank you september for bringing back all the shows i love
thank you Jan Hawke, for kicking my butt into shape, i might hate you in the moment, but i am sure i will thank you a billion times in the end
thank you midway for hosting that one event every year that brings me joy
thank you seminary for helping realize my mistakes but giving me the opprotunity to fix them
thank you blog authors for writing amazing blogs that i  read religiously
and finally thank you otter pops for being 25 calories of pure happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment