Wednesday, April 20, 2011

just some thoughts

i just wonder if am i ready? i dont think i am. i have time to enjoy life, why dont i?  my life is going to change soon, but not now, so why do i have to worry about?  i know why,  because that is all everyone talks about.  or is it just me?  why cant i just love life now. why cant i love myself, my family, my friends?  why cant i love the jokes, the moments, the awkward people, friendship, and haircuts?   why cant i love all of that only, and not ever stress about anythings, come on just relax

sometimes i kinda feel stupid, the proof is right in front of me.  but does it really measure my stupidiness? but no i know i am not stupid, but why do they make me feel like it.  why does that one little number make me feel like that.  its just a number right?  Wrong, it basically descided my whole life.

it frustrating.  why am i here, there is a better way of spening my time.  i kinda hate it, but it not so bad.  the only thing that is really getting me through this is money.  as least i am getting payed. plus my dad needs my help, i love him.  i can do it. i shouldnt act like that.  i will be happy about it.  it will make it better, i will have a better time.  i can smile.

hahah they make me laugh.  they are so weird together, but that is okay it makes me smile.  they like each other and they have fun.  i couldnt do it, but they are happy and i am happy.  it totally gives me entertainment, is that bad that i laugh.  i hope not.

so lesson of the day. it okay to worry, its okay to do your best.  but dont stress too much , be happy and smile and laugh everyday, its good for you and everyone around you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Haley Stewart,
    I love you and your face so much! Jus' sayin :) haha
    Love,
    Erin Lou

    ReplyDelete