Tuesday, May 22, 2012

look at them cutie pies


This last semester i had to chance to intern at Manila Elementary School for a 1st grade class.  i absolutely loved it.  i had to chance to work with Mrs. Martin and she was the best.  i really wish i had her when i was in first grade.  she was positive to the kids and make everyone of them feel smart.  i got to know every one of the kids in the class.  they were so cute, funny, and lets be honest, a little frustrating at times.  anyways last thursday was my last day, and to my surprise, it was actually pretty sad.  i have spent a few months with these kids and i didn't want to leave.  they were so welcome to me from the beginning and they made me feel so special.  i brought popsicles for them and they loved it.  we took a ton of pictures and they wrote me a card.  it was so sweet and i am really going to miss being there.  I almost didn't intern there, but doing it was a very good decision on my part.




No comments:

Post a Comment