Tuesday, July 19, 2011

beauty can be found if you just open your eys


here we go

not so different from home after all

biking through the jungle

 its nothing without some sun damage
you can tell two years of spanish has done me well


got to love mariachi bands



relaxation




adventure

mi familia

amazing

ya we climbed that

but it was totally worth it

we all know im that strong

mexico was absolutely amazing, and i was so happy i was able to go.  it was weird being so far away from home and being in a place that i am not used to.  But this was such a good thing for me to expericence a different part of the world and to experience a whole different cultutre. i love it and will never forget my adventure

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun, and adventures, and got a little taste of Mexico..
    but I'm Glad-er you're back!
    and I hope the taste still lingres in your mouth cause I'd love to hear all about it.


    Oh and P.S. I don't know how to leave my name with comments. I'm just disfunctional.

    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking we should go to mexico together sometime.
    yeah. i think that would be way fun.

    ReplyDelete